Listen with empathy, lean on experience, deliver results.
We’re curious to learn what issues are keeping you up at night, with excitement or anxiety; usually no one walks into our office without experiencing at least a few sleepless nights. With you in the driver’s seat, we’ll develop a plan that will empower you to pursue the adventure, peace, or second chance you're seeking. We are a full-service firm that is dedicated to helping the penniless and powerful, blemished and beautiful, flawless and fallible, elderly and ageless individuals and companies in our community find success, however they may define it. We provide fintech + startup counseling, tax controversy, estate planning, real estate development, and consumer advocacy services while maintaining a dedicated community pro bono practice.
We listen to what’s important to you and then put into action our over twenty years of diverse legal experience in pursuit of achieving your unique objectives.
Our firm regularly provides comprehensive guidance to companies of all sizes in a wide variety of legal areas, including financial services regulation, FinTech, business law, tax law, and real estate development. We also champion consumer advocacy and represent individuals and groups that have been harmed by exploitative business practices. When you meet with our team, we will carefully review your circumstances and help you understand how we can help.
“We highly recommend Viebrock and Mr. De Nittis. Professional. Empathic. Expertise.”- Destiny K.
“He saved us a great deal of time and money by reversing all the tax leans and garnishments.”- Kataman A.
“Extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend this practice!”- Jennifer W.
Our lawyers bring over 20 years of combined legal experience to our practice. You will receive personalized services tailored to your needs. Our Charlotte attorneys work directly with you throughout your entire matter. We are available to answer questions, address concerns, and provide updates at any time. Our team serves clients throughout North Carolina and across the United States.
Your Passion is our priority. We work with entrepreneurs launching new ventures, create resilient estate plans for families looking to protect their loved ones, and counsel companies of all sizes through complex regulatory landscapes.
Put us to work for you. Schedule a consultation online or reach us at (704) 859-0900.
Our boutique set up allows us to provide our services to you for a fraction of the cost of a big firm.
You will get another level of personalized service, when you work directly with our attorneys.
Get the ability, knowledge and experience of a big firm from our team.
We provide high-end legal services at cost-effective rates. Our Charlotte lawyers at Viebrock + De Nittis can assist you with:
- Business Law. From burgeoning startups to large public corporations, clients have looked to us for guidance, counsel, and advocacy on matters including incorporation, regulatory compliance, internal investigations, contractual agreements, franchise decisioning, mergers and acquisitions and real estate development.
- Financial Services. We understand the complex and evolving regulatory landscape and advise companies on anticipating and complying with state and federal regulations to avoid expensive and embarrassing enforcement actions.
- Tax Law. Level the playing field with government tax agencies by letting us step in to protect you from government overreach.
- Real Estate Development. Buyers, lenders, and sellers turn to us in each stage of commercial real estate transactions and development cycles.
- Estate Planning. We build estate plans that preserveyour wealth and protect your loved ones.
- Consumer Protection. We join you in the fight against abusive business practices and aim to level the playing field so consumer-oriented companies can compete fairly for consumers’ business.